$1,288,000 $7,313 est/mo Sourced by Back At You

Tbd Cr 4330,LaRue, TX 75770

LaRue TX, 75770

Share with a friend

Description

Come check out this great farm in a great location in LaPoynor School district. This tract has been owned by the same family for multi-generations and is its first introduction to the open market. This property has excellent utility access with a Power line easement across the front. There is over 2,500 Ft. of asphalt county road frontage and room for multiple points of entry. This plot of land would make a excellent investment, home sites, recreational, or cattle property. The hunting would be excellent and has room for several stands. The land is mainly open with mixed used timber in order to provide habitat for wildlife. There are some mature character hardwood oaks on the property. There is a established stock tank that could be dug out and improved. The land is 70% open and has been used to graze cattle. The property has a good perimeter fence. The rest of the land is roughly 30% timber. There is community water available in the area. This property will need a new survey prior to closing. It is definitely a must see. Please contact for a showing today. The mineral rights are available and will convey with the sale.

Details

MLS#23012429
Listing TypeFor Sale
Sub-TypeResale
StatusActive
Days On Site311
Listing Provided ByRobert Means | Allen Johnson

Features

Acreage114.13
MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS®.

Request a showing

Request a showing

Loading Form
Listings Checked: 4 minutes ago

Contact

Learn More About This Property

StateTX
CountyHenderson
CityLaRue
Zip Code75770
AreaHenderson
Community NameLa Poynor
School DistrictLa Poynor
Middle SchoolLa Poynor
High SchoolLa Poynor
Listing VS Median (in La Poynor)
Price:
$1,288,000
low | high
Med:
$0
On Site:
311
low | high
Med:
Sourced by Back At You
Listing Updated: July 17, 2024 at 4:05:54 PM PDT